- In response to the COVID-19 epidemic
All City Recreation Classes have been cancelled until further notice. Pro-rated refunds are being provided to all registered participants impacted by the class cancellations. Please contact the community center the class you were registered for was to take place at with additional questions and or to request a refund.
Recreation Class Program offers exciting activities for all ages and interests. There are many classes from which to choose, from archery to swimming to painting, and every type of craft imaginable! Join us! Come out and play!
Early registration is encouraged as class space is limited and classes fill up fast.
- All past and new customers must log on to Click here to register for a class and create an account.
- Click on login/Create Account tab
How to Register for Class at the Center:
- Download the brochure, complete list, and registration instructions. Click Here
- Complete the Registration Form
- Mail or Walk-in the registration form with payment to:
1825 W. Civic Center Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92703
- You may also register at the recreation centers where the classes are conducted.
For more information please call (714) 571-4219
Interested in Teaching a Class?
If you have a special skill or are knowledgeable about a subject and would like to teach others, please contact us at
(714) 571-4219. We can help you become a leisure class instructor.
To view the brochure you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click on the icon below to obtain a free copy of this program.